JAMB Result 2013 – No Biometric Verification, Get Solution here

If you are you one of the 2013 JAMB candidates who see No “Biometric VerificationJAMB result Error instead of your of your JAMB result to display. Then here is the solution to the problem.

This may be why you are a victim of No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error. No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error might be cause by any one of the following;

Possible Reason;
Due to problem of internet connection or network strength, many JAMB exam centres where not able to conduct biometric data verification to all candidates that sat for their JAMB exam there. It means you were not authenticated and verified for the JAMB exam as the candidate you claimed to be. Though some invigilators promise to notify JAMB about the issues but how knows if many did.

In some situation, this might be cause by the candidate or JAMB officials. But if the JAMB official in charge of your centre did not file any report about it, I am not sure if your JAMB result will be released. It might sound harsh but it is the reality.

Note that JAMB uses programmed machine to mark and compile JAMB result and the machine will also check for Biometric Verification data in answer script and may reject results without Biometric Verification data.

Solution to the Problem;
Visit the nearest JAMB office and lay your complaint, also know that many people are facing the same problem that you are facing, JAMB will bring out a possible solution to that.

Subscribe here to get any latest solution to the problem and other related issues.
JAMB Result 2013No Biometric Verification, Get Solution here

19 thoughts on “JAMB Result 2013 – No Biometric Verification, Get Solution here

1. Adedayo Oyerinde says:

I HAVE CHECKED MY JAMB RESULT BUT MY SCORE WAS FAR BELOW MY EFFORT ,I DO NOT KNOW THE BASES OF MARKING THIS RESULT BUT I THINK IT IS A REGRESSIVE ONE THE SUBJECT I ASSUMED TO GET THE HIGHEST MARK WAS MY LOWEST.I AM WHICH TO ASK FOR A REMARKING OR BE CALLED BEFOR THE BOARD FOR QUESTIONING.

2. AKANJI OPEYEMI OLADEJI says:

my jamb result cannot be found because there is no biometric verification Reg no 35832193IC

3. Sandra Gowong says:

my result was not released because my biometrics as said was not complete. My registration was acknowledged i don’t know where the problem is please help me. Thanks

• Am so sorry for that. But you still need to to to the nearest JAMB Office. The problem will be solved there.

4. check jamb result 2013 says:

It’s just a wonderful plus useful section of data. I’m delighted for you to contributed this useful information about. You need to be us current such as this. Thank you for spreading.

5. How to check Jamb 2013/2014 Result says:

I’ve understand some really good information listed here. Unquestionably price social bookmarking with regard to returning to. I delight the amount work you set to create these types of spectacular helpful web page.

6. patrick John Ejembi says:

please, i just checked my jamb result and the replied was that i won’t be able see my result because of biometeric verification but sincerely and honestly i did my thump print at centre; princent excellent coll, 12 olaolude adekola str. oworoshoki, lagos. pls i need your solution to this problem

7. Akunebuni Chukwuebuka S. says:

I cant see my result because there was no biometric verification.

8. uhuo oluchi precious says:

I checked my jamb result and it was not published , saying that i have no biometric verification,but i did all that during registration and before the examination, please help ,i dearly need my result pubished. uhuo oluchi precious,pin;1356387439606906, sn;131615525, Reg no;35585875JA, Exam no;16305329, centre no;16305.

9. jodahalidu says:

y should jamb allow us to the exam b4 b been verifying all candidate biometrics

10. anya victor chidieberecc says:

i check my result and it saying no biometerical verification.reason is that the system use was giving problem and network issue as well.so for reason the coordinator ask us to go in and sit for our exms that they we make use of our slip of which we gave it to them.please am pleading to you jamb coordinator to please come to our aid of rescue.

11. Mpinega Doose says:

I cannot see my result because of biometric problem, although I did biometric very well even on the exams day I was screened through I hope there was no problem yet I can’t see my result

12. mahmud Rukayyat says:

I can not see my result it keep saying no biometric