NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS

Nigeria Immigration Service NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS

Click where to know when Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment is on. Check out the official website of  the Nigeria Immigration Service, and other info.

It has been brought to the attention of the Nigeria Immigration Service that some unscrupulous Nigerians have continued to post advertorials on the internet calling for submission of applications for recruitment into various cadres in the Nigeria Immigration Service as well as demanding for some amount of money to be deposited into certain bank accounts for the recruitment.

NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS

The Comptroller-General of Immigration wishes to re-iterate that the NIS is presently not carrying out any recruitment exercise at any level. Therefore, the CGI calls on members of the public to be wary of the antics of these few fraudsters to avoid falling prey to them.

The CGI wishes to reassure Nigerians that whenever the Service will commence recruitment, the public will be duly informed in the manner prescribed by Federal Civil Service Rules and Regulations as well as other relevant statutes to ensure fairness, equity and that only qualified persons that meet our contemporary needs are recruited.

This is to inform you all that any time you want to know if there is NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT going on all you do is to visit the official website on; www.immigration.gov.ng when you enter the website, click on the latest News and Event.

With all this information you are not expected to fall victim, because when you do then you are on your own.

Also note that when ever Nigeria Immigration Service is to start any recruitment in Nigeria, it shall be announce on there website, Newspapers and NTA News.

Good Luck

ONLINE DAILYS

www.onlinedailys.com

Be Sociable, Share!
  • more NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS

24 thoughts on “NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS

1. NNAWUIHE KELECHI. C says:

Plz, u can reach me tru my E-mail ID or my Phone No any time u start recruitment. Nnawuihe Kelechi .C 08188852260, 07035255025

2. Asimiyu saheed says:

Pls i wil lyk u to get intouch wit me wen d recruitment started tru my e mail or tru my contact 08036841050.Txs

3. chilaka nkemjika says:

pls sir Nigeria Immigration services is Recruitment on now

4. notice me when immigration start requitment 419 have play me 2 time

5. notice me when immigration start requitment 419 have play me 2 time 07055910952 07043113736

6. notice me when immigration start requitment 08072531172

7. ukasha ibrahim says:

08062230643

8. pls sir i will like u to inform me once recuritment start my phone no are 08165328509,08173541649

9. nigeria immigration recruitment form is out for bsc certificate holders,ssce certificate for more inquiries and to secure a slot out of our twenty slot available call mr peter omokhodion on 08076508617

10. philomina vincent says:

please, inform me as soon as you start recruitment thanks.

11. please sir, keep me posted whenever the recruitment exercise commences.
    Yours Faithfully,
    Jude Ofuokwu.

12. ABDUL MALIK ABDULKAREEM says:

please i am very interesting in recruitment exercise how can i apply

13. Okolo Elisha Ileanwa says:

i what to obtain the form, please direct me.

14. ALH MUHAMMED HADI LAWAL says:

i will like this organisation to inform me when your start recuritment excericise.

15. ALH MUHAMMED HADI LAWAL says:

pls inform me when never you commence your recuritment excercise.thanks

16. pls i have being forwarding my information through the application form portal and i haven’t receive any reply;my pin have not been given to me.pls what do i do?.

17. HI WANT TO BE COME A FORCE MAN

18. Sir. i had that the Nigeria Immigration Service screening test is on the 15th of march, 2014. i don,t know when the shortlisted names is out or does it mean that
    if u apply u are qualified for the test?

• NOTICE
      CDFIPB hereby informs all candidates who applied to positions in Nigeria Immigration Service that recruitment examinations are scheduled to hold on Saturday, March 15, 2014 at 7am prompt in your preferred examination state. Due to the state of emergency declared in 3 states of the country,

Borno applicants should go to Gombe state
      Yobe applicants should go to Bauchi
      Adamawa candidates will write their exams in Taraba

Please, bring along your acknowledgement slip, ID card, writing materials and clothing suitable for physical exercise. To confirm the examination venue in your state, please contact the State Command of Nigeria Immigration Service. Thank you.

19. plc, sir when did you start selling the form for the new recruitment? pls sir u can sent the answer in to my email