22 thoughts on “Yookos Registration – Sign Up, How to Create Yookos Account, Download Yookos Messenger

1. glory to Jesus

2. Nwoke Nkechi says:

GLORY TO GOD

EVERY TREE A FOREST. THAT”S THE IN THING NOW, AND I AM THERE TO DO MY BEST. JOIN ME LET”S WIN SOULS FOR GOD. AND MAKE PEOPLE SMILE THROUGH THE WORD OF GOD.

• michael obiosa says:

am determine to join you and spread this good news of the kingdom. this is our life and we have no option than to pursue it with vigor and strenght it deserves. our calling is sure,we have our hand on the plough we cannot not look back, we are addicted to the kingdom work and trusting the high priest of our profession for the harvest of the earth. we will not relent in our effort to realize this all important commission, the Holy Spirit is our guide.

3. michael obiosa says:

every tree a forest is our new slogan, we are poised to taking the gospel to the uttermost part of the earth. this is the time to launch out, it is our time to cast the net on the right side of the sea for a catch of our life. join the winners wagon and together we shake the world for our master.

4. cherop anne says:

am standing with u and soul winning is a must

5. kristitoyin says:

the reason why God has not taken us up after salvation is for reconciling the world to HIMSELF,Soul winning is our calling and a must for everyone

6. tonye pepple says:

i love being a member of yookos family ‘pls,tanx.

7. shungwa Rene Numfor says:

My name is Shungwa Rene. I am from Cameroon.
    I just want you to join this network and follow pastor Chris. Praying with the man of God Every day from 10pm and 12 00 noon. its a blessing if you have joined. But if not, join now

8. joseph k.vallai jr says:

i love pastor chris so, so much that he means almost all to me.he’s more then a friend,An inspirer, a teacher.my name is joseph k.vallai jr from liberia.christ embassy somalia drive.

9. joseph k.vallai jr says:

hello my name is Joseph k. vallai Jr from Liberia.i like to invite all of my friends for the teens on line conference scheduled for Saturday July 20 with our man of God pastor Chris.trust me after this conference,your life will no longer be the same.we are located at shoes factory junction,Somalia drive,Monrovia Liberia.thank you,and hope to see you.

10. joseph k.vallai jr says:

my name is Joseph k.vallai Jr from Liberia,i live in Monrovia I’m a member of Christ embassy Somalia drive,shoes factory junction,gardnervill.oh yes the greatest joy in life is following the commandment of Jesus Christ to make disciples of all the nations as mentioned in Matthew 28 verse 18-20.soul winning should be a life style for Christians. you can do this even more by joining yookos on of the world largest on-line community.

11. justice peter says:

good

12. l will love to be a user of yokoos.

13. I want to use yookos always!

14. okisa godfrey says:

thx

15. The Lord is made us Nation inside a Nation.

16. The Lord has made us Nation insider Nation. We are rebuilding Jarusalem for Christ.And and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.

17. I find the teaching very helpful…I luv u pastor Chris and Anita

18. I love this website bcos of wat d man of GOD is doing pastor chris and pastor anita.

19. heavenly icon says:

it is a joyful morning fellowshipping with God through His word and being crowned with His

20. i want to be member of christ embassy

21. Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having a
    tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an email.
    I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.